DISCIPLINE: economics and finance
KEYWORDS: microeconomics, macroeconomics, economic policy, quantitative methods, economic and social inequalities
I. Conditions to be met by the Candidate:
1) Habilitation degree in economics,
2) Documented scientific achievements,
3) Knowledge in at least one of the following fields: microeconomics, macroeconomics, economic policy, quantitative methods,
4) Experience in managing a scientific team and research, in particular research projects carried out as a result of open competitions,
5) Fluency in English,
6) Ability to work in a team,
7) Submission of a statement on the represented field of science and scientific discipline, N numbers.
9) Employment status: primary place of work within the meaning of Art. 94 of the Act on the Polish Academy of Sciences of April 30, 2010 and the regulations governing the principles, scope and procedures of acquiring and losing the Institute’s powers to award academic degrees and conduct certain forms of didactic activity.
II. The application for the competition should contain:
1) Application for participation in the competition at INE PAN
2) Statement on the represented field of science and scientific discipline,
3) Declaration authorizing INE PAN to pass, in the case of employment, to the number of employees conducting scientific activity,
4) Declaration of no criminal record,
5) CV/Curriculum Vitae,
6) Copies of copies of master’s, doctoral and habilitation diplomas.
7) Statement of consent to processing of personal data as part of the competition for the position of professor at the Institute of Economic Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences, in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR.
8) Information on scientific interests,
9) Information on achievements on including:
a. List of published works with the number of points according to the list of the Ministry of Education and Science, the Hirsch index, the number of citations,
b. List of papers submitted for publication and research in progress,
c. List of completed, ongoing or planned research grants, with the names of the institutions where they were implemented or are being implemented or are planned to be implemented,
d. List of awards, distinctions and scholarships received,
e. List of conference speeches,
f. Other important achievements,
III. Applications together with relevant documents should be submitted in an electronic version to the e-mail address email@example.com and in a paper version in person in the Secretariat of the Director of the Institute of Economic Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences, room 250; (022) 6572707, fax (022)8267254, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. The deadline for submitting documents is December 5, 2022 (the date of the postmark is decisive)
V. The Competition Commission will issue an opinion on the candidates by December 19, 2022 and will present recommended candidates for the Scientific Council’s opinion.
VI. Date of starting work: no later than March 1, 2023.
VII. Information clause for persons participating in the competition for the employment of a researcher available on the website of the INE PAN.