DISCIPLINE: economics and finance or mathematics
KEYWORDS: microeconomics, macroeconomics, economic policy, quantitative methods
I. Conditions to be met by the Candidate:
1) Doctoral degree in economics,
2) Documented scientific achievements,
3) Knowledge in at least one of the following fields: microeconomics, macroeconomics, economic policy, methods quantitative studies,
4) Experience in conducting scientific research, confirmed by scientific cooperation, participation in grants and other scientific activity,
5) Fluency in English,
6) Ability to work in a team,
7) Submitting a statement on the represented field of science and scientific discipline.
8) Submitting a statement authorizing the Institute of Economics PAN to include the Candidate, in the event of his employment, in the number of employees conducting scientific activity, to the so-called numbers N
II. Application for the competition should include:
1) Application for participation in the competition at INE PAN,
2) Statement on the represented field of science and scientific discipline,
3) Statement authorizing INE PAN to pass the Candidate, in the event of his employment to the number of employees conducting scientific activity,
4) Declaration of no criminal record,
5) CV/Curriculum Vitae,
6) Copies of copies of master’s and doctoral diplomas,
7) Statement of consent to processing personal data as part of the competition for the position of assistant professor, in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 /46/WE (general regulation on data protection) – GDPR.
8) Information on scientific interests,
9) Information on scientific achievements including:
a. List of papers published and submitted for publication with the number of points according to the MEiN list, Hirsch index, number of citations,
b. List of completed, ongoing or planned research grants,
c. List of awards, distinctions and scholarships received,
d. List of conference speeches,
e. Information about work in progress,
f. Other important achievements.
III. Applications together with relevant documents should be submitted in an electronic version to the e-mail address email@example.com and in paper form in person at the Secretariat of the Director of the Institute of Economic Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences, room 250 (by prior arrangement) or by post to the following address: Institute of Economics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, 00-330 Warsaw, Pałac Staszica, Nowy Świat 72, with the note: Competition no. 1/2022, Tel. (022) 6572707, fax (022)8267254, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. The deadline for submitting documents is December 5, 2022 (the date of the postmark is decisive)
V. The Competition Commission will issue an opinion on the candidates by December 19, 2022 and will present recommended candidates for the Scientific Council’s opinion.
VI. Date of starting work: no later than March 1, 2023.
VII. Information clause for persons participating in the competition for the employment of a researcher available on the website of the INE PAN.