Responsibilities for the position of accountant(s):
– Keeping full accounting records and financial services.
– Keeping records systems necessary to prepare financial documents,
including payrolls .
– Keeping payroll and benefits records.
– Supervising the proper recording and depreciation of property, assets and related rights.
– Keeping the inventory book and preparing and settling the inventory.
– Banking services
– Preparation of declarations and reports provided for by law.
– Control of accounting documents in formal and accounting terms and supervision of their
– good organization of work,
– skills and readiness to work in a team,
– reliability, meticulousness, independence and responsibility,
– specialized education (accounting, finance, economics)
– experience in accounting and payroll,
– knowledge of the RAKSSQL accounting software,
– knowledge of the RAKSSQL invoice software
– knowledge of the Symfonia ERP program Human Resources and Payroll,
– knowledge of the Płatnik program,
– ability to use MS Office (Excel, Word),
– full-time employment under an employment contract,
– work in a friendly atmosphere
CV and a statement of consent to the processing of personal data as part of the competition for the position of an accountant, in accordance with the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR should be submitted in electronic version to the following address:< br>e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting applications: until August 19, 2022
Information clause for candidates available follow this link.
We reserve the right to respond only to selected offers.